And we're off! This year we're mixing things up by offering our first ever Farm Tour! Join us for a day of fun activities on each of our farm sites. You can stop by your favorite farm, or take the self-guided bike tour. Afterwards we're hosting a Hootenanny at Humble Pie, complete with silent auction and raffle supported by our excellent sponsors. August 27th is the date. Sign up now!
Alleycat's annual fundraiser brings in the resources that keep our farms running. This funding allows us to offer free produce to anyone that volunteers with us and provide fresh veggies to local food security organizations (MLK + Cherry YWCA, Mary's Place, Immanuel Community Services, Monica's Village, and Rainier Valley Food Bank). This year we are expanding on FOUR new farm sites, and we couldn't do it without your contribution!
- The self-guided farm tour kick-off begins at Myrtle Edwards Park at noon. Follow our suggested route to visit each of our farms, or make your own way to the Hootenanny.
- Farm sites will be hosting games, activities, and treats through out the day leading up to the Hootenanny.
- The suggested route is 2 miles. Want to ride further? Check out the Rainier Valley Food Bank's Urban Ag Bike Tour!
- Those who arrive by bike to the Hootenanny will receive one free drink ticket!
- Hootenanny at Humble Pie runs from 3:00-7:00. This event is family friendly! Join us for pizza, beer, and wine.
- Tiered ticket pricing for the event allows you to select prizes and raffle tickets ahead of time - or buy them at the door.
- Check our ticket page to learn more about our awesome thank-you gifts.
- Raffle tickets are 6 for $20, 3 for $12, or $5 each.
can also be accessed here